Monday 25 January 2010

Dead on Arrival

The worst game I have ever played was a dreadful game called Oni. The game is about a futuristic cop in year 2032 the world becomes a dystopia find out that the secret police she works for are hiding deep secrets from her so she turns against them and goes on a quest of self discovery she also learns about her families past, The things I didn’t’like about the game was the weapons and the control configurations were atrocious, the thing that annoyed me the most was the ending which I found too short, but the things I like about the game were the anime style cut scenes. The things I felt were missed out was the with the enemies interaction with the main character because the enemies attack moves were repetitive and can get the player bored of the game quick. The things I would do to improve on it is to make the weapons perform a bit better than how it originally is the stage design was creative but not that appealing so I would improve on that some more. I was mostly disappointed in the fact that the game was created by Rockstar, the same company who made games like state of emergency and grand theft auto, which are fun games to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment